Don't know which driver is the problem? Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P rev 1.0 Intel Display Driver 126.96.36.19918 for Windows 7 Can not solve the problems? Try Driver Detective .Our Team strongly recommend you to use Driver Detective for finding latest version of Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P rev 1.0 Intel Display Driver 188.8.131.5218 for Windows 7 drivers download.Also you can find Laptop Drivers here.
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P rev 1.0 Intel Display Driver 184.108.40.20618 for Windows 7 Summary
70.40 MB/Windows 7
- Support for Intel Core i7 processors / Intel Core i5 processors / Intel Core i3 processors / Intel Pentium processors / Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel B75 Express Chipset
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1600 / 1333 / 1066 MHz memory modules
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
- 2 / 4 / 5.1 / 7.1-channel
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S / PDIF Out
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (10 / 100 / 1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P rev 1.0 Intel Display Driver 220.127.116.1118 for Windows 7 in the PCIEX16 slot.
* PCIE Gen.3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX4 and PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
- Support for AMD CrossFireX technology
Storage Interface Chipset:
- 1 x SATA 6Gb / s connector (SATA3 0) supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb / s device
- 5 x SATA 3Gb / s connectors (SATA2 1~5) supporting up to 5 SATA 3Gb / s devices
Marvell 88SE9172 chip:
- 2 x SATA 6Gb / s connectors (GSATA3 6~7) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb / s devices
- Support for RAID 0 and RAID 1
- Up to 4 USB 3.0 / 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
* In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
- Up to 8 USB 2.0 / 1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I / O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 3 x SATA 6Gb / s connectors
- 5 x SATA 3Gb / s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S / PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0 / 2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0 / 1.1 headers
- 2 x serial port headers
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS / 2 keyboard / mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x optical S / PDIF Out connector
- 2 x USB 3.0 / 2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0 / 1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In / Line Out / Microphone)
I / O Controller
- iTE I / O Controller Chip
H / W Monitoring
- System voltage detection
- CPU / System temperature detection
- CPU / System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU / System fan fail warning
- CPU / System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU / system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU / system cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON / OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for EZ Setup
- Support for Cloud Station
- Support for Smart TPM
- * Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P rev 1.0 Intel Display Driver 18.104.22.16818 for Windows 7 feature is optional due to different regional policy.
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel Rapid Start Technology
- Intel Smart Connect Technology
- Intel Small Business Advantage
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cmGigabyte GA-B75M-D3P rev 1.0 Intel Display Driver 22.214.171.12418 for Windows 7
is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
if we don't have the Drivers you need,please visit Laptop Drivers or Device Drivers Download
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P rev 1.0 Intel Display Driver 126.96.36.19918 for Windows 7
is not the result you want?Use the Google Search